The dog stole the teeth because the dog was drinking the water and it got in the dogs mouth :(
I think it was mrs.Carbuncle.because she never smills.
I think his naber stol his teeth becus she never smills. :) ;p by: OMG
Grandpa's teeth were white, and Pearl White's name is white, so she might be collecting things that are white.By Cat Lover
I think a theif stole them because he stole too much stuff that he had to lose his teeth too, so by accident he takes Grandpa's teeth.
Because I think thatit was the dog.By Ice cream man.
The dog stole the teeth because the dog was drinking the water and it got in the dogs mouth :(
ReplyDeleteI think it was mrs.Carbuncle.because she never smills.
ReplyDeleteI think his naber stol his teeth becus she never smills. :) ;p by: OMG
ReplyDeleteGrandpa's teeth were white, and Pearl White's name is white, so she might be collecting things that are white.
ReplyDeleteBy Cat Lover
I think a theif stole them because he stole too much stuff that he had to lose his teeth too, so by accident he takes Grandpa's teeth.
ReplyDeleteBecause I think thatit was the dog.By Ice cream man.
ReplyDelete